Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lucky Number Seven Never Had So Many Curves

She put on a red dress 
Covered in diamonds 
For the night ready to impress 
Connect the dots on her old plots 
Playing the same hand
(She just can't win) 
It's time for a different deck of plans 


(One she doesn't understand) 


I see the way you keep 
All the secrets from me 
I wanna know 
Can you save me the last dance 




Open up don't repress it 
I know it's hard 
But don't let it get to you 
Don't show me 
don't show 
Your "true blue" 

Her entrance was less than grand 
When heads turning back 
Wasn't the original plan 
Electric voltage wrapped 
Around her lips red running down 
Because it doesn't stick 
Oh no oh no!
It's been done before






© 2008 Anthony Desmond Scott. All Rights Reserved.

click here to follow Glass Staircase

No comments: