Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Angel Mermaid

Diamond cut clouds
Make the rain shine
In the evening light
Sky blue water 
Cleans my conscience
As my mind flow ripples the sea
Around the necks of dolphins 
Hangs a piece of jewelry
As clear as an unfogged mirror
As pure as a virgin seahorse
My stones make waves 
In the ocean 
But does not disturb 
Yet comes the perfect solution
As every problem washes away
Bringing a lovely mermaid
To catch my sinking Diamond
And give me another day



© 2008 Anthony Desmond Scott. All Rights Reserved.

click here to follow Glass Staircase

3 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

I'm not familiar with your current work, but this is pretty awesome for start out poetry. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Kerry!

signed...bkm said...

Diamond cut clouds...a saved soul (conscience) and a new day... a beautiful calming piece of work Anthony....thank you...bkm